30% Federal Tax Credit. Made in the U.S.A.
Pacific Air Comfort is proud to announce that we are now an Authorized Attic Breeze Dealer. Attic Breeze, www.atticbreeze.net , is a manufacturer of solar powered attic ventilation. Structures built today are required to have attic ventilation which is typically provided by the installation of a combination of roof vents, soffit vents and/ or gable-end vents. These vents are often inadequate as can be proven by intense attic temperatures when the sun is out.
Proper attic ventilation is important to helping maintain a healthy, energy efficient building. Without proper ventilation, heat and moisture may build up, working together to cause problems such as higher cooling bills and mold outbreaks. Attic Breeze solar attic fans are an effective solution to this providing proper ventilation by continuously removing heat and moisture build-up.
Attic Breeze fans are made in the U.S.A. There are models available for virtually every application both residential and commercial. Product features are:
- Corrosion resistant zincalume alloy construction with stainless steel hardware and brackets.
- High-efficiency impact resistant monocrystalline solar panels.
- Available in 20, 25, 40 and 60 watt models.
- Heavy duty powder coated finish.
- UltraFlo design technology offering maximum airflow.
- Dynamically balanced 14” aluminum fan blade for whisper quiet operation.
- Thermal switches included standard on residential models at no cost.
- The most options and accessories available from any manufacturer.
- 30% Federal Tax Credit.
If you would like to find out more about the Attic Breeze fans, please contact us at one of our three offices.